Exhibition Update #6

Dear ISL Community,

Last week the Year 6 students wrote their lines of inquiry to further narrow their research and presentation, as well as considered ideas for how they would like to present their Exhibition research and action. Here are two students explaining their presentation choices:

I chose to make a video for my presentation, why? Well I have never really been fond of going on stage to perform, do a ted talk, ect. I also feel like it would be easier to film, edit and just be there in an electronic. I have stage fright and I don’t really feel comfortable on stage. I would also like to perform/take a video with my homemade puppet. I have been waiting for a chance to present something with her, I have also been waiting for a time when my ventriloquism will matter. This presentation and the whole exhibition is really important to me, I need to be finished making the presentation on the due date. I really want to get good marks/grades.Tessa and I have decided to combine our presentation ideas and research to make one presentation. We decided to combine photojournalism and a video together.
                                                                                                                                                -Ella

For my presentation I chose to do a Ted Talk with Jasreet. We wanted to do something by talking in front of everyone to tell them what poverty is, the causes and how to solve it. We also wanted to make some posters online, print them out and put them around the school.(And ofcourse we have to have permission first because we don’t own this school!) For the Ted Talk we could also tell them to be resourceful about what they have and not to be wasting things like food because people in poverty don't get those things. People shouldn’t be throwing things away like water and food. Some people don't get what most people have.
                                                                                                                                            -Lumuno


Kind Regards,

Year 6 Teachers and Students

Comments