Exhibition Update #13

Dear ISL Community,

The 2022 IBPYP Exhibition was held on Wednesday, 27th April. After the Exhibition, the students wrote some final reflections.

The most rewarding part or successful part of the Exhibition was that presenting in front of our parents and other parents was really fun, exciting and amazing . I did it with full confidence with a loud and clear voice without being scared or nervous. I’m proud of myself .
-Veda

In my opinion I think the Exhibition was fun and at the same time frustrating. The reason it was frustrating was because we had lots of work to do and it was tiring.
-Mahmoud

The most successful part of the Exhibition was the presentation. Because when I was speaking to the audience. I had a nice clear voice, I looked at the audience, I took breaks in between. And for the mural script I explained my picture very well.

I  liked the Exhibition because it was a challenge. And I love challenges.
-Owen

I am so relieved that I am done with Exhibition. The journey was amazing. Not only did I learn to memorize scripts. I also learnt to collaborate maturely with my partner. It was an amazing journey all in all.
-Victor

I think that the most successful part of my Exhibition was my art. Many people complimented me on my mural and said it looked good. Well I did work very hard on it but in my opinion I could do better!
-Unnati

My favorite part of the Exhibition was when we could answer questions and that my mom may give back all my lost games.



-Domagoj
The best part was when I went up on stage and said my lines in front of so many people I did not know. It was honestly very scary, but good that we presented early.

-Barkha

What was most successful about the Exhibition was finishing the slide show on time. because if we didn’t then that would be a disaster and we would have been so embarrassed.
-Athea

I honestly feel exhausted but relieved that the Exhibition is over. I think after the Exhibition I can finally sleep at night…
-Laana

I thought the most successful part of the Exhibition was recording and memorizing our script and presenting it to our audience. I thought the most rewarding part of the Exhibition was when we finished it and we gave ourselves a pat on the back for all the hard work we did and how much we pushed ourselves until we finally finished the Exhibition.
-Tessa

The things that I enjoyed about the Exhibition are things such as presenting with Soumil. The most rewarding thing was being able to learn all these new facts about climate change and also being able to see how it might be in year 7 .

these are emoji's that explain my Exhibition.



-Max

Exhibition was really fun, but also hard, because working alone is stressful, especially when doing research and the presentation. It was fine and went well though.



- Titilayo



The most successful part of the Exhibition was when I was presenting to the audience, and not getting scared of presenting.



-Delisha

I am happy that we finished and I worked so hard. Now that it’s all done we don't need to work on our Exhibition anymore.
-Ali

I finished presenting my Exhibition in front of the parents, I was nervous on stage.The hardest part in my Exhibition was my Google Slides presentation. It had some errors that I could not fix because when I was presenting my Exhibition the slides had not been updated. I had to explain everything that was supposed to be on the slides and it took me 11 minutes to cover it all! I was also struggling with my Exhibition Google site. I started my site a little later than my classmates and my documents needed access to everyone. On the day of Exhibition I was in charge of changing the slideshow and it was fun.

-Swen

Exhibition was fun and I learnt a lot but I can’t say that I am not happy about it ending. Actually I am glad that it ended, Exhibition was hard and sometimes annoying. I AM SO HAPPY THAT EXHIBITION IS OVER!!


- Ella

In year 7 I am going to do great with time management because I really struggled with it at times. However, I worked hard and I finished. I also got more confidence with the Exhibition for presenting in front of others.
-TianΓ©

If I were to do something differently it would be to talk a bit more slowly because even my parents were suggesting that I do that.
-Mohammed

After Exhibition I was really happy because I didn’t have to do any more research or practice my presentation anymore. The day before Exhibition I was really nervous but I never showed it when presenting .
-Chanza

I think that next year’s Year 6 classes should focus on time management because even though you have months to work on Exhibition, it's not a lot of time.
-Siham

The ATL skill I perfected during my Exhibition journey was time management. I know, I’ve mentioned this ATL skill around a million times already. But it's super important. Without time management, you could really fall into some deep trouble because you don't finish your work in time. So if you don’t manage your time, by the time it's Exhibition, you’ll realize your slideshow isn’t fully finished, you haven’t practiced your script, and you barely know what your topic is about.


-Arthur

I think the Exhibition was not too hard but not easy. Me and my group made a lot of changes and different people wanted different things.

-Arnav


I think the Exhibition was great, a little nervous at the beginning but it was great, and to show what we learn from these months to our parents was amazing and it was cool to show our parents how we grow up as a learner.
-Winness

My favorite part of Exhibition was probably working with others and listening to what other people think and also maybe having an opportunity to do it and actually doing it so well! And it honestly was quite nerve racking because they were so many parents and I really didn't want to stuff up.
-Ariana πŸ‘

My favourite part of the exhibition was the quiz and I still can’t believe that we nailed it on the first try!
-Mohammed Uzayr

My favorite part of Exhibition was definitely the presentation part because we got to express what we have learned when we were doing our research and interviews.
-Veda M.☼

☆My favorite part of the exhibition was of course the painting because I get to use a new material I have never used before (Resin) And also the debate was amazing because it was funny and interesting! I hope I get to keep the painting though! -Nyah.E☆


My favorite part of the Exhibition would’ve been the presentation because we worked so hard and it paid off nicely and we all did so well.  I think the Exhibition was a great way for us to end our last year in primary because we put so much effort into it and when Alice and I made our painting we were so nervous because we thought it wasn;t going to work out but it did and that;s what I thought was going to happen with our Exhibition.
-Summer

My favorite part of the presentation was when I was the final presentation. This is because I felt like all my work finally paid off and it was very satisfying.

My favorite part of exhibition is presenting to everybody as the host✩
-Arman╰☆╮

I think my favorite part of the exhibition was being the host because I had a lot of fun and it was a very enjoyable!❤️πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ˜
-Safaa’

My Favorite part of the exhibition were the rehearsals and the actual final presentation. 😎
-Layy

I think the Exhibition was a huge research project that required a lot of time.

My favorite part of the Exhibition was to make the videos.

I would’ve changed my sdg if i knew who would be in my group.
-Nicholas

I think My favorite part of the exhibition was the presentation because we got to present all our hard work.

I think the exhibition was okay. It was hard sometimes but was also fun sometimes.



I wish I had practiced more because at some points I had to improvise because I forgot what to say.
-Mulenga

My favorite part of the exhibition was the presentation. 
-Zayaan 

My favorite part was when we did our presentation,because we got to show what we have been doing and what we have done in year six and primary. And it’s finally over. 
-Lubono  

My favorite part of the exhibition was the national anthem and the Song.

My favorite part of the exhibition was the singing and when Mulenga took of the cape I just can’t it's too funny.

-Shreya

My favorite part was the action as my group got to go to the orphanage and respect our facilities that we have and to appreciate that we have a bed and a good education.
-Jasreet

My favorite part was making the song and designing the presentation because I love designing things and I found designing it really fun!! Oh yea and spending LOAAAAAADDDDDDSSSSSS of time with Safaa’ 
-Maariah .

I think that my Exhibition was great because I received a lot of good feedback from everyone.

My favorite part of the Exhibition was probably the Action (Eating on $2) because I learned a lot of things and of course my video editing skills improved because of the Exhibition. I would have probably changed my Sustainable goal because I think it was pretty hard to do the whole exhibition
-Samarth.T


Kind Regards,
Year 6 Students and Teachers

Comments